Gulf Metal Foundry, Dubai, member of Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group, is a manufacturer of steel and alloy steel castings for valves and engineering industries. GMF is dedicated to create a process driven organization aiming to achieve a sustainable and profitable business model. The Integrated Management System (IMS) shall set Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards which will aim to meet or exceed the expectations of all our stakeholders.
IMS is an integral part of our commitment to providing outstanding products and delivering the highest level of customer services. For its fulfillment we shall:
- Manage our company with utmost professionalism and ensure ethical practices.
- Strive to achieve increasing levels of customer satisfaction through product quality and on time delivery of products & services.
- Make all employees aware of their individual IMS obligations and responsibilities through training and awareness programs.
- Prevent pollution and protect environment by reducing waste, optimize consumption of resources, recycling and ecofriendly sourcing, as applicable.
- Communicate and monitor safety and security measures in order to prevent occupational ill health and injury.
- Identify, evaluate and control of all health & safety hazards and environmental aspects.
- Participate, communicate and consult strategic matters to employees, suppliers, contractors, stakeholders and other interested parties, as applicable on IMS.
- Continually improve our performance by periodically reviewing our policies, objectives, business processes, employee skills and performance of external service providers.
- Comply with applicable statutory, legal and other requirements in a socially responsible manner.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and make available to all stakeholders.